Google Search

Monday, December 30, 2013

Pusha T to work with Pharrell Williams on new album 'King Push'

December 19, 2013 9:59

Rapper confirms he will enter studio with The Neptunes in January

Pusha T has confirmed that he will begin work on his new album with The Neptunes in January.

The rapper, who earlier this year released the Kanye West produced 'My Name Is My Name', will reunite with Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo in 2014, a duo he worked with extensively while a member of rap duo Clipse alongside his brother, Malice.

Speaking to Miss Info about the new album, Pusha T confirmed that he plans to name the album 'King Push', also a track title on 'My Name Is My Name'. "I don't know when I'm dropping the next one, but I can tell everybody January 2, me, Chad [Hugo] and Pharrell are going in the studio for 20 days. That's what's going to start off the King Push album....The title is definitely King Push."

'My Name Is My Name' was released in October and features guest appearances from Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Big Sean and Kendrick Lamar. The album was featured in NME's 50 Best Albums of 2013. Find out NME's 50 top albums of 2013 here.

Meanwhile, it was recently confirmed that Pharrell Williams will next year release his first solo album in eight years. Williams has signed to Columbia Records for the release, which will follow his 2006 LP 'In My Mind'. The album will feature Williams' track 'Happy', for which he recently created the world's first 24 hour-long music video.

Please login to add your comment.


View the original article here